Hatha Yoga Asanas
Hold each pose for about one minute, or as long as comfortable.
- Eye Exercises
- Salutation to the Sun, Warrior, Triangular one half and full Standing balance postures stationary or moving
- Sphinx, Swim, Stick, Inverted Boat
- Three cobras
- One half and or full locust
- Cat and Cow
- Crazy Cat
- Head and or shoulder stand, hold for one to five minutes
- V ups, quick corpse
- Sit up spread legs front stretch, bring one leg on top of thigh touch opposite foot. Reverse
- Shooting Bow
- Butterfly and Six-Pointed Star
- Plow follow with sitting front toe touch feet together
- Bridge and or wheel
- Heroic, cow-face one half spinal twist, switch legs and repeat
- Wind eliminating, then lay on back put right foot on ceiling. Reverse
- Back roll side roll, hip roll.
After completing workout you may work on new or advanced asanas. Always finish with the corpse (relaxation).